Building a sauna is more complex than sounds. Evidence of the importance of the supply of the fresh air during sauna bathing come in the form of the research studies and the relaxed faces of your guests. Sauna need to be able to cope with both dry heat & clouds of moisture-laden steam for a prefect sauna climate.
Medical research indicates that regular sauna bathing in dry sauna can provide the following health benefits:
- Releases stress and tension.
- Improve blood circulation by raising body temperatures and heart rate.
Reduces aches and pains in joints by removing lactic acid.
- Sauna bathing opens the pores on skin and helps the body in removing harmful toxins and other impurities.
- Combined with exfoliating, it helps to remove accumulated dead skin.
- Temperatures between 70-90 help kill viruses and bacteria which cannot survive in higher than normal body temperatures.
- Relieves nasal, sinus and chest congestion.
- Beneficial for mild cases of hypertension.
- Flushes out harmful toxins through your pores.
- Increases your metabolic rate which helps boost recovery after an illness.
- Accelerates muscle recovery following heavy exercise.
- Induces a deeper, more relaxing sleep.
- Increases energy levels.
Movable Sauna Room @ Aroma Therapy System
Sauna paneling are made from highly selected grade-A soft wood (Scandinavian Pine timber) that inherited yellowish color that will turn darken beautifully over age. The timber panels have a scent of grain, redolent of fresh coniferous. High temperature may cause the local wood grain to appear on the surface that many people consider a nice detail in the interior.
Movable Sauna Basic MSB-36/ MSB-40
3’6″L x 3’6″W x 6’2″H, 3.0KW
4’L x 4’W x 6’2″H, 3.0KW
Movable Sauna Luxury Lux-50/ Lux-60
5’L x 4’W x 6’2″H, 3.0KW
6″L x 4’W x 6’2″H, 3.0KW
Finland Movable Sauna Luxury FMSL-150
4’L x 3’6″W x 6’2″H, 3.0KW
5″L x 4’W x 6’2″H, 3.0KW
Stainless Steel “Finland SAWO” Heater c/w Built-in Control panel – made from superior quality stainless steel container with unique leak proof feature and run with high quality chrome steel elements that allow wet rock steam to create “Löyly“: the moist heat in Finn term. Internal stainless steel baffling plates ensure gravity free convection airflow for greater heating efficiency and economize on cost running.
Tips and Warnings
The main risk of a sauna is staying in too long and fainting from overheating. People who are most susceptible to this are those with heart disease or who have been drinking alcohol. It really isn’t a good idea to combine drinking with a sauna.
- Don’t drink alcohol, as it works as a depressant, where the blood is moving slowly and the nerve endings are literally shutting down, and counteracts the benefits of the sauna.
- Older people need to avoid or limit their time in the sauna.
- People with heart ailments or respiratory diseases need to avoid the sauna, and anyone with chronic ailments needs to check first with his or her doctor.
- Don’t eat prior to the sauna.
- Avoid drug use and the sauna — tranquilizers, stimulants, and other prescribed drugs alter the body’s metabolism and could produce dour effects in the heat.
- If you experience dizziness, problems with breathing, or a general feeling of ill health, leave the sauna immediately.
- If you do decide to use the sauna, start gradually. Stay in only as long as you are comfortable, increasing the time with each visit.