A SOLUTION FOR MAKING
ALL PREMISES ACCESSIBLE
MOTALA Home Lift
It’s natural for people to want to live in their own homes. But for many, stairs are a barrier. The alternative – a lift in a private home – is often not possible for reasons of space.
- Large, clear call buttons.
- Speaking floor indicator.*
- Low-noise machinery with smooth start and stop.
- Vibration-free operation.
- Braille on call buttons.
- High-quality oak fittings.*
- Glazing optional on all sides of the lift shaft.*
- Stainless steel control panel.
- The market’s most spacious platform in relation to the outside measurements. Safety
- Drive system with chain.
- Safety glass throughout.
- Machinery outside the lift shaft.
- Fire alarm operation.*
- Oil-free installation prevents the development of gas and smoke in the event of fire.
- Electric emergency lowering.*
* Optional extras
Key Advantage and Benefits
- Very space-efﬁcient: most platform space for shaft dimensions
- Self-supporting construction, no machine room required
- Several design options available to suit any building
- Extremely reliable, high-quality construction
- Low power consumption
- Fast installation
- Easy and safe to use
- Quiet and comfortable
- Five-year warranty on motor and gearbox
- Ten-year warranty on patented chain guide system
- Travel: max 15 m
- Speed: 0.15 m/s
- Stops: 2 – 6
- Pit: 60 mm depth, alternatively a ramp
- Rated load: 500 kg (400 kg for Motala 2000 Home)
- Headroom: 2230 mm
- Supply voltage: 230-240 V / 10 A
- Drive system: 0.55 kW enclosed geared motor, lifecycle greased gear
- Shaft: Self-supporting enclosure. No need for conventional shaft
- Platform: L-shaped platform with safety edge
- Emergency lowering: Manual and electric emergency lowering standard
- Alarm: Battery-powered, automatically recharging alarm system. Emergency buzzer. Optionally, two-way voice connection to 24h KONE Customer Care Centre with KONE Voice Link™
- Certificate: 85618-2010-CE-NOR-DNV
- Fulfils European Union Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and European Harmonised Standard EN81-41